Advertise on CBF

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Ultimate duffle bag  (Read 3078 times)

JB

• International Captain
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Ultimate duffle bag
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2017, 10:49:51 AM »

The one thing my supernova lacks is a small section/pocket inside the front pocket for money, keys & phone. Im not a wallet user so trying to get my money back out the pocket after a game is a nightmare

Ayrtek Cricket

• Forum Sponsor
  • International Superstar
  • Trade Count: (+51)
  • www.AyrtekCricket.com
    • Ayrtek Cricket
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2017, 10:52:54 AM »

The one thing my supernova lacks is a small section/pocket inside the front pocket for money, keys & phone. Im not a wallet user so trying to get my money back out the pocket after a game is a nightmare

The previous affinity one had 2 small inside pockets built into them for phone and one for keys/money (to avoid scratching your phone screen). They werent immediately obvious tho unless u really looked 🤔

jwebber86

• International Captain
  • Trade Count: (+12)
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2017, 09:44:54 PM »

Ive got duffles due in mid-Nov that have a separate full length bat cave/pocket for 2 Bats at the rear before getting to the main section. 2 full length Side pockets, + a central front valuables pocket and bottom boot pocket. For me this ticks all boxes in what I personally need in a duffle whilst not filling up the space in a car boot that a wheelie requires.

For me as above the whole point in a duffle is so that you carry it on our back and avoid dragging it. Makes getting up and down stairs much easier and wont suffer the issue of getting dragged over gravel etc that wears through materials typically causing holes.

If anyone is interested Im happy to offer a little CBF pre-order discount for those looking to get in early. 👍

sounds good to me. i do like ayrtek kit and its been a while since i bought any kit
@james_webber
@dunstercricket
gone from being the opening batsmen to being the opening bowler after the first 6 league games
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Advertise on CBF