Equipment > Gloves

Best gloves for SWEATY PALMS!!!!!

(1/7) > >>

Kanak:
Hi
Myself a club cricketer has really sweaty hands, like really. More than the average sweaty man. I soak a pair of gloves within 20 minutes. I have the AU Gray Nicolls Atomic 1400 Gloves and an old pair of Kookaburra Something 700 gloves. I find that fresh and dry the GN have great grip but as I sweat they lose grip...Quickly. The Kookas have the better grip as I sweat through them. I am confused as to whether I should use inners or just invest in more cheap gloves or one top of the line glove. Any tips from other sweaty people and what gloves are better or any tips on drying them after practices and games.
Cheers
Kanak

Calzehbhoy:
I think the GN Legends had a special type of Pittard in them that got grippier as they were sweaty, might be worth having a look at.

If not, have you tried inners?

Jlscarroll17:
I'm a huge sweater as well, all my gloves have pittard palms I wouldn't use any other palm if your a huge sweater, I've always used inners and they really have saved my gloves, so if I was you I'd invest in plenty of inners you might want to try fingerless as they feel slighty different to full finger inners and buy some pittard palm gloves

Kanak:

--- Quote from: Calzehbhoy on April 23, 2018, 06:29:59 AM ---I think the GN Legends had a special type of Pittard in them that got grippier as they were sweaty, might be worth having a look at.

If not, have you tried inners?

--- End quote ---

Hi
Thanks for the reply but my GN Atomic's have the Gripster Pittard anyways but I still find a way to sweat to the point where the bat goes flying. As for inners I have not tried them but will give them a shot.

Kanak:

--- Quote from: Jlscarroll17 on April 23, 2018, 06:57:24 AM ---I'm a huge sweater as well, all my gloves have pittard palms I wouldn't use any other palm if your a huge sweater, I've always used inners and they really have saved my gloves, so if I was you I'd invest in plenty of inners you might want to try fingerless as they feel slighty different to full finger inners and buy some pittard palm gloves

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'll definitely use inners now and maybe will try another pair. Any thoughts on the Adidas Libro 1.0 Gloves for 2018?
http://www.prodirectcricket.com/products/adidas-Libro-10-RH-Batting-Gloves-White-Blue-Batting-Equipment-AA0106-RH-173285.aspx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version