Cricket Manufacturers / Brands > Hell4Leather

Warbird Offer

<< < (9/10) > >>

Chad:

--- Quote from: Vitas Cricket on August 16, 2017, 11:22:57 AM ---Filler in parts of the blade is more common than people think, I believe there was a topic about a B3 bat with something similar recently. Most sensible (rather than hysterical) discussion about filler on Asian bats, especially CA in my experience, surrounds the use of it in the handle/splice.

--- End quote ---

I think about 50% of all CAs I've seen have had handle issues. The other 50% which don't have issues are mostly either the older models or near new! The filler just cracks and causes issues in the shoulder/handle region of the bats. Excellent performers, but the handle issue really puts me off...

I am a big fan of H4L, and don't think this would make any difference in the longevity or performance of the bat, as it's away from the splice/shoulder area. It should have been mentioned though, but for 150, it seems an excellent bat regardless. Have you been happy with the performance?

LBWCandidate:
It's just being transparent and mentioning it up front. I am sure bat would have sold for the same price easily.

JB:
It would also be incredibly naive of a customer not to realise that there would be a reason why a bat that we all thought should be a Pro was downgraded and priced at 150, which is similar to the cost of a Devil.

If there are any more of these kicking about the workshop for 150 I'd like to be the first in the queue

Alvaro:
I think that the point made was not a dig at H4L at all. It's just an interesting observation as to the perception of one thing over another.

InternalTraining:
1. I wouldn't worry about it as long as the bat performed and the price was right.

2. Where possible, I have opted for bats without stickers. I don't care about the stickers or the toe-guard. I highly recommend doing it as it gives you additional 1/4 -1/2 ounce of willow and a shiny, clean look.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version