Equipment > Helmets

Albion Elite Club Helmet Replacement Padding

(1/2) > >>

Luffers:
I've got an old Albion Elite Club helmet which is still in good nick. However, the padding inside is pretty worn and needs replacing, I can't find anywhere which offers replacement foam padding. Does anyone have any suggestions or should I look at getting a sweatband to wear underneath?

cricketbadger:
Or anyone that sells these still or has one? Desperate for the helmet but can't seem to find them anywhere. Was the best helmet I ever had fit wise (massive head) and I stupidly sold it to a teammate. Not found or worn a suitable replacement since

alba caerulea:

--- Quote from: Luffers on February 25, 2021, 02:24:50 PM ---I've got an old Albion Elite Club helmet which is still in good nick. However, the padding inside is pretty worn and needs replacing, I can't find anywhere which offers replacement foam padding. Does anyone have any suggestions or should I look at getting a sweatband to wear underneath?

--- End quote ---

The last place I seen selling them was Aswani Cricket. But no idea if they are even still trading

I also love this style Albion helmets and gutted they've stopped making them. I'll use mine till its in pieces!

Jaffa:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/175157944039395/?ref=search&referral_code=undefined

See if this works for you.

Ayrtek Cricket:
Iíve prob got some packs of them around still, will have to have a dig around for them tho.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version