General Cricket > Your Cricket

Your 2021 Season

<< < (3/82) > >>

AJ2014:

--- Quote from: 123* on April 11, 2021, 06:37:20 PM ---https://www.ecb.co.uk/news/2101298

--- End quote ---
Looks like it's a part of his will, just like design he's made with Landrover, to carry his coffin!

NT50:
My friends told me that the Greater Manchester league have refused the request. Good decision IMO

SD:

--- Quote from: NT50 on April 11, 2021, 05:54:08 PM ---Just seen club cricket will have to pause between 3-4pm for the funeral next weekend. A wonderful idea when you’re not allowed inside your pavilion. Surely if you’re that bothered about the royals you wouldn’t play that day 🤦🏻

--- End quote ---

The Greater Manchester and Cheshire County Leagues have already confirmed that they won't be doing this.  I would be hugely surprised if any league were to implement this suggestion, less so that any Club would comply with it

six and out:

--- Quote from: SD on April 12, 2021, 06:37:42 PM ---The Greater Manchester and Cheshire County Leagues have already confirmed that they won't be doing this.  I would be hugely surprised if any league were to implement this suggestion, less so that any Club would comply with it

--- End quote ---

We are waiting on a decision from the 2 Counties about it. Knowing them they either won't get back in time or will say its up to you on the day and I will need to have a conversation with the opposition skipper about it.

Kez:

--- Quote from: six and out on April 13, 2021, 05:31:19 AM ---We are waiting on a decision from the 2 Counties about it. Knowing them they either won't get back in time or will say its up to you on the day and I will need to have a conversation with the opposition skipper about it.

--- End quote ---

As a mark of respect to HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, we ask all Two Counties Championship clubs to observe two minutes silence at 3pm on Saturday April 17th.   We do ask that clubs respect this as all clubs throughout the country are being asked to do so at this designated time.

This is in memory not just of the man and his public service over seventy years but his contribution to our beloved game first as a player and more importantly as a supporter and an administrator in the game over many years.

Actually looks like quite a sensible piece from the Two Counties

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version