General Cricket > Your Cricket

Last weeks in London!

<< < (3/4) > >>

AJ2014:

--- Quote from: Bats_Entertainment on September 03, 2021, 06:28:37 PM ---Can't wait until Ronaldo hears about your same flight/different pace trick...

--- End quote ---
Hahaha,
Mate, if he had the chance to look at my bowling this year, he'd have believed me on this!

Bats_Entertainment:

--- Quote from: AJ2014 on September 03, 2021, 06:36:16 PM ---Hahaha,
Mate, if he had the chance to look at my bowling this year, he'd have believed me on this!

--- End quote ---

Well, who am I to suggest you are not capable of defying the laws of gravity?

I shall be watching MOTD in eager anticipation of him having met you. (And it seems quite unlikely that he won't have done.)

SD:
I am based in Cheshire.

If you do need any advice on Clubs in Cheshire / South Manchester, drop me a message

AJ2014:

--- Quote from: SD on September 03, 2021, 08:23:52 PM ---I am based in Cheshire.

If you do need any advice on Clubs in Cheshire / South Manchester, drop me a message

--- End quote ---
Thanks SD

AJ2014:

--- Quote from: Bats_Entertainment on September 03, 2021, 06:54:09 PM ---Well, who am I to suggest you are not capable of defying the laws of gravity?

I shall be watching MOTD in eager anticipation of him having met you. (And it seems quite unlikely that he won't have done.)

--- End quote ---
Would love to see your face expressions, if I had a chance to bowl at you 😍 especially in a league game👍😃

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version