Cricket Manufacturers / Brands > Rob Pack Blue Room

Blue Room bats seen at Northants CCC last night.

<< < (2/6) > >>

Bats_Entertainment:
Perhaps the forum sponsor will clarify for us?

Jlscarroll17:
I have 4 blueroom/RPC bats that have been made to my specific requirements I make the 450 mile round trip every season to pop in and have a chat with the bloke and pick my bats up and see if there's anything that takes my fancy in the showroom, I certainly wouldn't waste my time if I knew they were just imported and stickers applied to them, if I wanted that I'd go straight to the bat supplier myself, if you honestly believe that they aren't handmade in the the little bat shed and out house to the back of the store ,then why dont you go down yourself and take a look maybe that will clear things up for you

Andythomo21:

--- Quote from: Jlscarroll17 on August 02, 2017, 10:26:24 PM ---I have 4 blueroom/RPC bats that have been made to my specific requirements I make the 450 mile round trip every season to pop in and have a chat with the bloke and pick my bats up and see if there's anything that takes my fancy in the showroom, I certainly wouldn't waste my time if I knew they were just imported and stickers applied to them, if I wanted that I'd go straight to the bat supplier myself, if you honestly believe that they aren't handmade in the the little bat shed and out house to the back of the store ,then why dont you go down yourself and take a look maybe that will clear things up for you

--- End quote ---

I don't actually think he is implying that.....but whatever the reason is, it does seem an odd thing to put on your stickers?!

Bats_Entertainment:

--- Quote from: Jlscarroll17 rlink=topic=42825.msg682723#msg682723 date=1501712784 ---I have 4 blueroom/RPC bats that have been made to my specific requirements I make the 450 mile round trip every season to pop in and have a chat with the bloke and pick my bats up and see if there's anything that takes my fancy in the showroom, I certainly wouldn't waste my time if I knew they were just imported and stickers applied to them, if I wanted that I'd go straight to the bat supplier myself, if you honestly believe that they aren't handmade in the the little bat shed and out house to the back of the store ,then why dont you go down yourself and take a look maybe that will clear things up for you

--- End quote ---

This type of argument could equally be used to defend the much maligned Millichamp and Hall?

Jlscarroll17:
Well if you don't believe me why don't you visit rob yourself and find out ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version