Equipment > Other Gear

New Spikes

(1/2) > >>

shark79:
After having a pair of New Balance CK10s fall apart within 12 months I’m after a new pair of spikes.

Been looking around and saw the Adidas 22YRDs which meet my requirements but it seems they’re sold out everywhere in a UK10:

* Full spikes
* Batting/fielding specific
Does anyone have any suggestions for other spikes that are available at the moment in the UK?

Alvaro:
Gray Nicolls offer the best bang for buck

stamper:
I've been impressed with my Payntrs. They are the X mk 3 which are discontinued so difficult to get hold of.  They have a new range.  Maybe the 124 or 263 model are appropriate?  Or any Asics - but they are really thin on the ground because of supply issues.  Puma also seem to get really good reviews.

KettonJake:

--- Quote from: stamper on August 11, 2021, 03:06:30 PM ---I've been impressed with my Payntrs. They are the X mk 3 which are discontinued so difficult to get hold of.  They have a new range.  Maybe the 124 or 263 model are appropriate?  Or any Asics - but they are really thin on the ground because of supply issues.  Puma also seem to get really good reviews.

--- End quote ---

Asics are thin on the ground because they pulled out of the UK/European cricket market in 2017/18.

shark79:
Thanks, not the biggest fan of the Gray Nics spikes from what I saw.

As for ASICS, seems a baffling decision to pull out of a big market - any idea why they did that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version