Advertise on CBF

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Aero Tour Bag  (Read 1228 times)

Biggie Smalls

• International Captain
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Aero Tour Bag
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2017, 02:15:03 PM »

Oh , and to answer your other questuon @Chalkie my bag does have a mesh pocket on the right . I would get the prodirect newer version over my one any day ....although you'll have to find out if the even newer 2018 version ks better than the prodirect 2017 version .

Biggie Smalls

• International Captain
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2017, 02:22:03 PM »

@Philip@Aero ..... can you shed some light on the difference between the newest 2018 tour standup bag vs the 2nd newest (2017?) version vs the older version that was around for ages ?
Cheers .

d7bow

• World Cup Winner
  • Trade Count: (+19)
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2017, 02:46:57 PM »

That Prodirect bag is out of stock

Chalkie

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (+4)
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2017, 09:34:46 PM »

Thanks for the comments guys.

Found a good option for the pro direct version at a decent price (better than any of the standard retailers). PM me if anyone wants the contact details as they arent currently advertising but have a few in stock.

Philip@Aero

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2017, 02:37:53 AM »

@Philip@Aero ..... can you shed some light on the difference between the newest 2018 tour standup bag vs the 2nd newest (2017?) version vs the older version that was around for ages ?
Cheers .
Hi guys

Good to see the enagegment around our Stand Up Tour Bag.  It has gone through various iterations as we have refined and improved it.  The version that is about to be launched in the UK is shown in the image below:

The slight error in this image is that the wrong accesssory bag was pictured with it - it should be the toiletry bag and not the nylon bag.  But the main bag is what is now on the market in the UK.

On the side that you can't see are matching sized pockets - one zip and one mesh.  There are a few other minor refinements but @Biggie Smalls has it pretty much nailed!

Hope this helps.
All you need to know about Aero cricket
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Advertise on CBF