Advertise on CBF

Author Topic: Forum Discount Code  (Read 953 times)

Neon Cricket

• Forum Sponsor
  • International Captain
  • Trade Count: (+2)
    • Neon Cricket
Forum Discount Code
« on: October 10, 2017, 08:10:42 PM »

Right, the last post for this evening and the one that'll likely be of most interest to you all!

Enter the code "CBF" at the checkout for a 15% discount off the full range. There's no limits to the number of times this code can be used, however I would ask that anyone who does make an order enters their CBF username in the order comments box - would be great to know who's who!

This particular code is live from now, until November 30th @ 11:59 pm. Once the new softs range lands the discount will likely change, but for anyone willing to pre-order ahead of their arrival I wanted to give an extra incentive!

Please note that as all bats are made to order here in the UK, any bats which are ordered using this code will be dispatched in the usual 14 day period - any orders containing both a bat and softs will be sent in two lots, with the bat dispatched within 14 days and the softs dispatched once in hand (the current turnaround time is around a week on bats!).
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 05:13:58 PM by Neon Cricket »

Neon Cricket

• Forum Sponsor
  • International Captain
  • Trade Count: (+2)
    • Neon Cricket
Re: Neon Cricket - Forum Discount Code
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 03:07:21 PM »

Just as an FYI, with our softs due for arrival in the next couple of weeks I've extended the above offer until midnight Dec 31st whilst I finish getting everything unpacked and pre-orders sent out. After this the discount will revert to 10% which will be live permanently for CBF members.

Advertise on CBF