Forum News and Suggestions > Competitions

cricket bat sticker compitition

<< < (12/12)

Manormanic:
Definitely.

Can't believe in all the bagging of the laminated blade noone mocked the fool for his "generous" offer of a discount to the person who designed stickers for him!

IQ:

--- Quote from: jawad195 on July 13, 2009, 05:36:18 PM ---i think somebody should work on glowing bat too , like if you hit the ball , it will glow with different colour lights for a couple of seconds.    hahahah

--- End quote ---

Think a patent is in order. BBL might take you up on that??

Rowan:
Haha, i just came across this, what a wackjob.
JPGavan cricket are allready selling these net bats, but pretty much had to stop as it was over 3 pounds and could seriously injure anybody that was to use the bat, although he specifically stated it is to be used for nets only, he designed it so that it makes you stronger in the arms.

Biggest Cricket Bat? 105mm edge (JPGavan Tyrant limited edition)

I love this guys knowledge, and the amount of capital letters and arguing he did with you guys, even though you were trying to tell him the true laws, this has to go down as the best thread I have ever witnessed on a forum!.

JPGavan:

--- Quote from: Rowan on June 17, 2013, 12:16:22 PM ---Haha, i just came across this, what a wackjob.
JPGavan cricket are allready selling these net bats, but pretty much had to stop as it was over 3 pounds and could seriously injure anybody that was to use the bat, although he specifically stated it is to be used for nets only, he designed it so that it makes you stronger in the arms.

Biggest Cricket Bat? 105mm edge (JPGavan Tyrant limited edition)

I love this guys knowledge, and the amount of capital letters and arguing he did with you guys, even though you were trying to tell him the true laws, this has to go down as the best thread I have ever witnessed on a forum!.

--- End quote ---

Agreed, triple cleft bats are wacky. But I'm not a wackjob. Good to get the clarification right...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version