General Cricket > Players

players practicing in the nets

<< < (4/27) > >>

InternalTraining:
^ He has excellent hand-eye coordination despite all the herky-jerky movements. His head is not still at all.

WalkingWicket37:

--- Quote from: InternalTraining on July 04, 2016, 04:41:15 PM ---^ He has excellent hand-eye coordination despite all the herky-jerky movements. His head is not still at all.

--- End quote ---

Are we watching the same video?
Despite the movement and getting into interesting position, Billings' head is level and watching the ball, and is still and over the ball at the point of impact.

Northern monkey:
Is he another hockey player?
Lot of wrist action
Heads as still as owt and looks to hit it hard

InternalTraining:

--- Quote from: WalkingWicket37 on July 04, 2016, 05:06:51 PM ---Are we watching the same video?
Despite the movement and getting into interesting position, Billings' head is level and watching the ball, and is still and over the ball at the point of impact.

--- End quote ---

We obviously are not...his head is not still...he is over the ball in few shots not every shot...I don't know about level either with all that bouncing around.

edge:

--- Quote from: Northern monkey on July 04, 2016, 05:10:21 PM ---Is he another hockey player?
Lot of wrist action
Heads as still as owt and looks to hit it hard

--- End quote ---
Rackets iirc.

Head looks still to me, unconventional shots but classic still-move to shot-still head. Soooo casual on the scoops, shows how easy that shot really is if you've got the balls to play it that confidently off professional pace.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version