Cricket Manufacturers / Brands > Hell4Leather

Hellfire Stickers?

<< < (3/3)

Jimbo:
Have to agree, particularly with small batmakers. You don't want your reputation associated with crap bats and the easiest way to do that is to limit access to your branding.

Gurujames:
I also totally agree. However, isnít it the same the other way round? What if a maker makes a real cracker then the owner peels those stickers off and puts on those of another brand. People watching and seeing that blade being used to good effect will believe it is the work of that brand and the original maker doesnít get the credit they deserve.
Perhaps makers should stamp their work like H4L and less obviously Aldred.

Jimbo:

--- Quote from: Gurujames on October 19, 2020, 02:04:49 PM ---I also totally agree. However, isnít it the same the other way round? What if a maker makes a real cracker then the owner peels those stickers off and puts on those of another brand. People watching and seeing that blade being used to good effect will believe it is the work of that brand and the original maker doesnít get the credit they deserve.
Perhaps makers should stamp their work like H4L and less obviously Aldred.

--- End quote ---

Presumably yes but I would assume that the risks are probably greater than the potential benefits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version