Cricket Manufacturers / Brands > Hell4Leather

Hellfire Stickers?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kulli:

--- Quote from: springbok45 on February 21, 2018, 08:44:32 PM ---He restickered my tempo that came from eBay with b3 refurb stickers for postage cost as they don't like to send them out.

--- End quote ---

That's pretty decent of them tbh, if you call a round trip 20 then that's about what most places would charge you for stickers anyway.

hilly_2015:

--- Quote from: iand123 on February 22, 2018, 10:44:09 AM ---The reason most places stopped doing this was even when a genuine bat was owned the stickers would be sent and ended up elsewhere

--- End quote ---
Really? That's pretty crap. Ruins it for the people who want them for legitimate reasons! I'll wait and see what the guys come back with.

Duck Duck Mongoose:
A teammate managed to get some H4L stickers posted out to him for his bat recently but he had to send pics of his H4L bat first.

cricketbadger:

--- Quote from: hilly_2015 on February 22, 2018, 08:47:53 PM ---Really? That's pretty crap. Ruins it for the people who want them for legitimate reasons! I'll wait and see what the guys come back with.

--- End quote ---

Can you not see it from their point of view, as opposed to your own that doesnt want to pay for a refurb. From a business point of view it makes zero sense, and they are running a business.

jamesisapayne:
I really don't get the problem with companies NOT wanting to send out stickers to punters. Quite a few of them don't get used properly, are sold to mates or people on ebay who then go and use them on bats that weren't made by the same company.

The bat a company makes is it's shop window, people playing see them being used and might never have heard of the company itself until someone else is using one. A batmaker has control over their own output and if they have good QC checking wouldn't let a dud bat outside of the workshop.

If someone puts said stickers onto another brand's bat that doesn't perform or even worse breaks in a game, then that company's reputation might get a real hit and they haven't had anything to do with that bat..

Totally behind this. If you want to keep the original stickers either rufurb the bat yourself and sand around them, or send them back to the original maker. The prices of some batmakers refurbs are a bit ridiculous for a cleanup, but you pay's your money you takes your choice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version