Advertise on CBF

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Live Streaming Games  (Read 4282 times)

ProCricketer1982

• Forum Legend
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Live Streaming Games
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2021, 06:37:09 PM »

Random thing I've noticed while fitting out some clubs with cameras... Internet UPLOAD bandwidths.... It's amazing how many clubs have really poor upload speeds. Out of interest, what sort of UPLOAD speeds do you guys have at your clubs generally?

BitsandBats

• Village Cricketer
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2021, 05:27:22 PM »

Little update.

Quite a few clubs have taken up the system and I'm improving it every week. Tweaking kit here, software there etc.    If anyone is genuinely thinking of paying over the odds for some of the current systems then give me a shout. Really not interested in making money out of it but do love that people are getting online with all the benefits it brings.

Just interested on this idea/the idea of streaming in general. Would you mind giving an idea of the price?? Its something I would like to put forward to the club but I no idea on cost etc. As far as I know we have WiFi but I do not believe 4G or decent speed so would probably need its own broadband etc, in a town centre though so good speeds. Thinking of a single camera one end that could be fixed to a site screen, be of good enough quality to be zoomed in onto the Wicket (not bothered about fielding cameras etc) and ideally I would like it to be linked up to PCS however if this was ridiculous in cost then probably not really.

TIA! Any other input would be much appreciated in regards to what people have found works and doesn't work etc!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 05:40:19 PM by BitsandBats »

ProCricketer1982

• Forum Legend
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2021, 06:22:50 PM »

Connecting to sight screen can be in various ways and depends on the sight screen.. Do you want to get more height or is the sight screen enough? do you want the perfect angle or happy to have it miles to the left or right?

Linking to PCS Pro is stupidly easy. They've done a great job BUT.. the issue isn't using with PCS Pro.. How many teams or clubs use PCS Pro for every game??? not a high %%.. How do you stream ALL games from all the age groups, womens, saturday 2xi, 3xi, 4xi, sundays etc etc.. THAT'S the tricky part
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Advertise on CBF