Advertise on CBF

Author Topic: Genuine stickers  (Read 591 times)

Nmcgee

Genuine stickers
« on: August 18, 2017, 08:28:20 AM »

I thought I'd mention that GCCC is apparently stocking a big range of genuine stickers for bat refurbishments. I was in the East Sydney store today and got some TON Reserve stickers for a bat I'm cleaning up. I figure admin are ok with this post as it is an authorised dealer selling genuine stickers from the manufacturer. I don't think they are listed on the website.

They had the entire TON range, Grove, Puma, GN momentum, Steeden and classic SSJumbo.
Back yourself.

Biggie Smalls

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Genuine stickers
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 08:36:53 AM »

Thanks for that , good to know . I knew they did puma and surridge but Ton and Grove actualyy appeal to me !
They could come in handy refurbishment time . :D

DorsetDan

• International Captain
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 08:47:42 AM »

Was the quality the same as the originals? The ones I saw looked like copies rather than spare originals...

Nmcgee

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 09:15:26 AM »

The TON stickers were fully embossed and the same as those on the bats instore. The quality of all the stickers I saw was as per the originals. The GN momentum stickers are embossed and original.
Back yourself.

Nmcgee

• County 1st XI
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 09:16:39 AM »

From what I can tell, a few manufacturers provide stickers to the store to sell.
Back yourself.

GoodLeave

• International Captain
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 02:37:42 PM »

I thought I'd mention that GCCC is apparently stocking a big range of genuine stickers for bat refurbishments. I was in the East Sydney store today and got some TON Reserve stickers for a bat I'm cleaning up. I figure admin are ok with this post as it is an authorised dealer selling genuine stickers from the manufacturer. I don't think they are listed on the website.

They had the entire TON range, Grove, Puma, GN momentum, Steeden and classic SSJumbo.

Interesting. Was going to wait until the end of the 2018 season to pick up the latest Puma FKW set cheap. Sounds like I can save atleast 200 restickering my 2015 EvoSpeed, softs will be peanuts anyway.

Thanks!

DorsetDan

• International Captain
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 02:58:40 PM »

ah, sounds good! Were those ones on sale to anyone or only with some work on a branded bat?

Nmcgee

• County 1st XI
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 10:49:05 PM »

On sale to anyone.
Back yourself.

Advertise on CBF