General Cricket > World Cricket

CBF Fantasy Cricket 2015 - World Cup Edition

<< < (40/41) > >>

uknsaunders:
Looks like the winner is sorted, can't see anybody overhauling The Thunderbolts. Next 2 spots are pretty much sorted as well. Still a race on for 4th place.

Did anyone else spend some time working out how to maximise their subs for the Final 3 games? I'll have all 11 spots from the finalists, so might keep 4th. Those who chipped in for the paid version of the league, still all to play for...

i12breakfree:
So what does the winner get ?

I am stuck at position 8 after i forgot to add my subs for Aus/Sri Qt game.

uknsaunders:

--- Quote from: i12breakfree on March 26, 2015, 12:40:20 PM ---So what does the winner get ?

--- End quote ---

Nothing, apart from bragging rights.

Everybody had the chance to chip in but only 15 did, so it's a league within a league for those guys.

tate035:

--- Quote from: i12breakfree on March 26, 2015, 12:40:20 PM ---So what does the winner get

--- End quote ---

Tell me about it. Was so busy changing my daughters team for her that I forgot to POWER player Dilshan on my team but had done on hers :-(
Was the game were he made a ton. Still happy as after week one was 56th. Looks like I could finish 2 nd again to the wife and daughter...
Still at least son gets to clean my car as he well back:-P
Been a great idea as kept both my kids interested in cricket over the winter...

uknsaunders:
I had a slow start and didn't change my team for the first week until I read the rules! Caught the bug and it peaked the other night when I spent an hour working out how to use my 10 subs efficiently for the last 3 games:-

NZ v SA - picked 9 players, then 2 from Aus
Aus v India swapped 6 players out (4 from the losing team) and replaced them with 2 from Aus AND 4 from India
Final - leave in the 3 NZ players and the 4 players from the winner team from Aus/India = 7, then add back in 4 subs from the 2 finalists

Coverage for the 3 games = 28 players (9+8+11) out of 33 possible spots.

Bit sad really, most of the time I spent working out if I could cover more spots in the semi's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version