General Cricket > Cricket Training, Fitness and Injuries

FitClub

<< < (2/38) > >>

19reading87:
Slimming world!!!

FattusCattus:
Would completely endorse this.

It may not be sustainable for a very long time (unless you are Redders), but it is an excellent set up and a really good system to get started and follow for a period of time.

Essentially low sugar / low carb diet, but nowhere near as restrictive as many other plans.

BatGoonMcClintock:

--- Quote from: FattusCattus on September 03, 2017, 05:37:23 PM ---Would completely endorse this.

It may not be sustainable for a very long time (unless you are Redders), but it is an excellent set up and a really good system to get started and follow for a period of time.

Essentially low sugar / low carb diet, but nowhere near as restrictive as many other plans.

--- End quote ---

@FattusCattus You mean the Paleo, isn't it?  Agreed, you can eat anything so long as it's not processed, just avoid grains, sugar and vegetable fats, carbs are fine so long as it's from fruit and veggies.  I never count calories and I allow myself dark chocolate whenever I want to taste sugar and have a cheat day (i.e. rice once in a while) but I've managed to quit the fizzy drink habit cold turkey and no pizza either in 8 weeks.

You can eat anything that's on here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-shopping-list/

FattusCattus:
@Goonie - no, I mean slimming world.

I don;t know what some of the words you used mean, and your version seems a little more restrictive to me, but it could possibly be the same principle.

Take a look at @19reading87  photos, he's sickeningly good at it, but it has worked for me too, and I was a right lardy salad-dodger, but I am beginning to see the light!

Churchy1989:
My start date is the 10th of September - I popped out to Robert Dyas at lunch to get the dreaded tape measure, battery for the scales.

I will not be looking too much into the measurements / weight a goal in the long run - but up until Christmas I will.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version