General Cricket > Cricket Training, Fitness and Injuries

1 Year Progress

<< < (2/7) > >>

InternalTraining:
0:56. Great shot!

InternalTraining:
What is your bat weight?

kaustav:
Good going Lancelot! Keep working hard and your two year progress report will be even more superlative. Respect.

edge:
Good on you mate, that's an impressive improvement! Plenty of people set out to do that and not many manage it so fair play. See if you can keep the rate of improvement going and average 81.39 next year ;)

NT50:

--- Quote from: edge on October 11, 2018, 05:22:32 PM ---Good on you mate, that's an impressive improvement! Plenty of people set out to do that and not many manage it so fair play. See if you can keep the rate of improvement going and average 81.39 next year ;)

--- End quote ---

haha! My realistic aims for next year will probably be to push that average up to 30 and score at least three 50's!

--- Quote from: InternalTraining on October 11, 2018, 03:03:14 PM ---What is your bat weight?

--- End quote ---

This one is a 2'7 Red Inker

--- Quote from: tejasapatel on October 11, 2018, 02:13:07 PM ---@NT50 great progress there. what did you do through the year, what kind of plan did  you follow?

--- End quote ---

Didn't really have a plan. Me and my mate just went to Cricket Asylum every week for a couple of hours! He's a seriously good player and did a good job of giving me small tips and hints but letting me work out what was best for myself

--- Quote from: Mpt7 on October 11, 2018, 01:46:23 PM ---This is why I come on the forum, fantastic improvement. Keep it up 👍

--- End quote ---

Cheers mate!

--- Quote from: Novak on October 11, 2018, 12:05:35 PM ---Well done mate great stuff to see that massive improvement

Where are you based

--- End quote ---

I play in the Huntingdon league when i'm back from uni for summer

But this is all in Huddersfield as that's where i'm at university

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version