General Cricket > Cricket Training, Fitness and Injuries

Feed Buddy or R66T

(1/3) > >>

beaver5:
Has anyone got any experience of using one of these? Are they any good and which one is best?

Jimbo:

--- Quote from: beaver5 on January 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM ---Has anyone got any experience of using one of these? Are they any good and which one is best?

--- End quote ---

From appearances I don't know that there is any appreciable difference. Reviews I've seen have all been very positive, the IJC review covers it pretty well.

LDifa:
I think they are tremendous, I made some long "hitting / throw down nets" and had three lined up for juniors to practice driving, pulling etc.

The only drawback is that the feed buddy is battery operated and the root one is either plug in or battery, so I bought a root one for home.

jimmy23:

--- Quote from: LDifa on February 02, 2021, 10:33:42 PM ---I think they are tremendous, I made some long "hitting / throw down nets" and had three lined up for juniors to practice driving, pulling etc.

The only drawback is that the feed buddy is battery operated and the root one is either plug in or battery, so I bought a root one for home.

--- End quote ---

I have the feed buddy. Iíve only had it out in the house to entertain the kids with tennis balls so far but it will be a great bit of kit when the weather picks up.
I purchased the extra ball feeder bit so more balls can go in.

Rez:
Feed buddy owner here and like it. Got one and a hanging ball setup in the garage and use a middling bat with both.

It's a poor substitute for winter nets but a lot better than nothing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version