Cricket Manufacturers / Brands > blankbats.co.uk

Opinions please Fellas!

<< < (4/5) > >>

SLA:
Clearly there's a risk with buying a bat and then not really using it in the first 12 months.

Kulli:
Worth an optimistic ask, better for a brand to lose their profit margin one one bat than lose a customer so many might offer a replacement at cost price as a gesture of goodwill that doesn’t cost them more than a bit of time.

Buzz:
What balls were you using, the dents look awful.
Also has that bat been introduced to linseed oil at any point. It looks unbelievably dry.

NT50:

--- Quote from: Buzz on May 05, 2021, 01:12:34 PM ---What balls were you using, the dents look awful.
Also has that bat been introduced to linseed oil at any point. It looks unbelievably dry.

--- End quote ---

Oiled it once when I got it and twice before the start of the season. We use standard hunts league balls and have a bag of old ones for training

Kai:
Unfortunate to see... You could always try having a go at fixing it on your own, I mean what's there to lose. I mean glueing, clamping and a few dowels and it may just hold with some fiberglass tape wrapped tight.

Must be gutting to see a bat go like that. Thank god it hasn't happened ever to me... *knock on wood*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version