Cricket Manufacturers / Brands > blankbats.co.uk

Opinions please Fellas!

<< < (2/5) > >>

SouthpawMark:
Itís a 2 year old bat. If BB offered you anything at all I would be amazed. Looking at picture 5, there are multiple cherries right on, and very near to the toe - BB shouldnít offer sort of discount, as to me it looks entirely your (or your yorker bowling net buddies) fault.

NT50:

--- Quote from: SouthpawMark on May 05, 2021, 11:12:47 AM ---Itís a 2 year old bat. If BB offered you anything at all I would be amazed. Looking at picture 5, there are multiple cherries right on, and very near to the toe - BB shouldnít offer sort of discount, as to me it looks entirely your (or your yorker bowling net buddies) fault.

--- End quote ---

Yes I agree that itís optimistic after two years.

Not sure what you want me to do regarding Yorkers though? Just leave them in the game?

Butterfingerz:
You could repair it but as suggested due to the damage running towards the edge its pretty much cooked.

It all depends on the available warranty from where it was purchased, worth picking up the phone!?

Grubby:
I personally don't get taking a bat back to the retailer unless it's a obvious fault in the product. A bat could last 10 years or 10 balls. Especially when yorkers are involved. Guess I should never become a retailer as my customer service for this type of thing would be appalling.

Jimbo:

--- Quote from: Grubby on May 05, 2021, 11:24:31 AM ---I personally don't get taking a bat back to the retailer unless it's a obvious fault in the product. A bat could last 10 years or 10 balls. Especially when yorkers are involved. Guess I should never become a retailer as my customer service for this type of thing would be appalling.

--- End quote ---

Suspect if it lasted ten balls and you'd knocked it in properly then most bats would still be in warranty 😅

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version