Cricket Manufacturers / Brands > Rob Pack Blue Room

Blue Room bats seen at Northants CCC last night.

<< < (6/6)

Gurujames:
I sympathise with you. To me your query certainly seemed genuine and it was a good observation. If people didn't question such things we would all believe Slazenger bats were all made in England too.
It can be difficult to judge tone on a forum and sometimes people reach for their pitchforks a little quickly.

Bats_Entertainment:

--- Quote from: Gurujames on August 04, 2017, 06:58:25 PM ---I sympathise with you. To me your query certainly seemed genuine and it was a good observation. If people didn't question such things we would all believe Slazenger bats were all made in England too.
It can be difficult to judge tone on a forum and sometimes people reach for their pitchforks a little quickly.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.

Gurujames:
If it had been phrased along the lines of 'rob pack should make sure he includes a made in England sticker as well as designed in England one', then people would have praised your observational skills and business acumen.

Bats_Entertainment:

--- Quote from: Gurujames on August 04, 2017, 07:05:22 PM ---If it had been phrased along the lines of 'rob pack should make sure he includes a made in England sticker as well as designed in England one', then people would have praised your observational skills and business acumen.

--- End quote ---

Did we tiptoe around Newbery and M&H like that?

I suspect people are a little keen to show off how well they know their  ("good, honest, hardworking") personal batmaker?

ProCricketer1982:
Evening,
     Anyone wanting detailed reasoning as to why Rob chose the wording he did is free to give the man a call direct and he will gal for  hours with you.

His stickers are made locally in Northants and are designed by Rob (with input from the company, Matt (shop assistant) and a anyone who is a regular who he will always ask an opinion from.

I know Rob grows his own willow and has sources within Broughton estate for their willow. He also gets willow from the traditional source of J.S.Wrights. These are then turned into bats by Rob himself.

If anyone has any other questions then please give the man a call directly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version