Cricket Manufacturers / Brands > Ayrtek Cricket

Hybrid Sweatband

<< < (2/8) > >>

Ayrtek Cricket:
Funnily enough Iíve had a few pros asking about various bots as well which was why a care package from D3O reached me last week...

edge:

--- Quote from: SouthpawMark on February 11, 2020, 04:35:00 PM ---After copping a ball on the thigh which just missed my inner thigh, I feel you should next experiment with circle shorts made entirely from D3O.

--- End quote ---
Quite common in the action sports world already, although it might be tricky to find a pair which padded exactly the right areas for cricket.

Ayrtek Cricket:

--- Quote from: edge on February 11, 2020, 05:37:04 PM ---Quite common in the action sports world already, although it might be tricky to find a pair which padded exactly the right areas for cricket.

--- End quote ---

Yeh hence the search for something that can be adapted from the extreme sports/motorcycle market to suit the cricket needs with more localised areas of protection 👍

Buzz:
Dug through the garage looking for waterproofs yesterday and found this...

Who needs d30 anyway...

Ayrtek Cricket:
Rolling back the years, I got asked when I got did them and had to dig back through CBF to work out it was in 2009. That will have poron inside of it from the original batch I did, found a few of the original black ones for comparison the other day too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version