Cricket Manufacturers / Brands > Kippax Cricket

How BIG can we go?

<< < (21/21)

WalkingWicket37:

--- Quote from: hanif on March 01, 2016, 01:24:11 AM ---85.1cm or 33.5 inches is a standard short handle bat. with a tape measure the metal tab is always loose giving you an extra 5mm's or so.

--- End quote ---

Disregarding the rest of the post, we have an early contender for comment of the day!

Woodyspin:

--- Quote from: WalkingWicket37 on March 01, 2016, 08:11:16 AM --- 

Disregarding the rest of the post, we have an early contender for comment of the day!

--- End quote ---
I hope this is sarcasm Cam?!

WalkingWicket37:

--- Quote from: Woodyspin on March 01, 2016, 06:15:42 PM ---I hope this is sarcasm Cam?!

--- End quote ---

By the fact you had to ask this clearly went over your head (Or you don't know how a tape measure works...) ;)

Woodyspin:

--- Quote from: WalkingWicket37 on March 01, 2016, 07:09:16 PM ---By the fact you had to ask this clearly went over your head (Or you don't know how a tape measure works...) ;)

--- End quote ---
Whats a tape... What did you call it?

rbanners:
don't know if anyone's still following this - but i stopped in at allrounder cricket in sheffield yesterday (while GM rep was visiting - interesting discussion)

i measured the Kippax Colossus against their other bat and a GM and GN short handle bat - all the same length

cheers
rbanners

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version