Cricket Manufacturers / Brands > Stretton Fox

Full re-launch in 2020, retail fully mouldable body armour, starts here on CBF

<< < (4/44) > >>

dt-second-hand-cricket:
fox in my box

dt-second-hand-cricket:
i love my bushy tail

alexhilly1492:

--- Quote from: StrettonFox Sports on September 26, 2019, 09:55:18 AM ---Actually, here's a question for everyone...

Over 500 pros use the kit, in the past we've had "spot the fox" which will hopefully continue ;)

I'm in discussions with a lot of teams and specific individuals about what they are legally allowed to say on social media to drum up friction for the brand. It tends to vary depending on the main sponsor etc...

However, I need to create a # for social media. Something a bit more clever than just #strettonfox (bit boring!)

Question to everyone, what would be a good # for anyone to use to state that they are part of the SF family? As I'm planning a bit of a landslide :)

Winning # might have to get a full set of guards as a prize :)

Love this forum! wish my extended family was this much fun to speak with!

--- End quote ---

what about #feelingfoxy, a little cheeky but after "wifey" i dont think thats a bad thing!!

ch1p:
Similar to ^ but #FoxyFeeling or knowing how good the gear is George its more likely to be #NotFeelingAThingFoxy

jjelricksmith:

--- Quote from: StrettonFox Sports on September 26, 2019, 09:55:18 AM ---Actually, here's a question for everyone...

Over 500 pros use the kit, in the past we've had "spot the fox" which will hopefully continue ;)

I'm in discussions with a lot of teams and specific individuals about what they are legally allowed to say on social media to drum up friction for the brand. It tends to vary depending on the main sponsor etc...

However, I need to create a # for social media. Something a bit more clever than just #strettonfox (bit boring!)

Question to everyone, what would be a good # for anyone to use to state that they are part of the SF family? As I'm planning a bit of a landslide :)

Winning # might have to get a full set of guards as a prize :)

Love this forum! wish my extended family was this much fun to speak with!

--- End quote ---

#StrongAsStrettons #fittedwithfox #foxbeforewicket

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version