Cricket Manufacturers / Brands > Stretton Fox

Tim Paine using Stretton Fox

(1/13) > >>

shapes:
yeah so Tim Paine is using stretton fox now too

using the inner thigh guard as a chest guard too. bit weird. but whatevs. if it works it works

windows 10 spacebar not working

SD:
I have struggled to get the inner thigh pad to work.  However I shape it and however I attach it with the straps, it always ends up protected the inside of my knee cap within the first over.  Maybe it is supposed to be used as a chest guard after all

alba caerulea:
I saw the second photo and assumed he had a chest guard, didnt realise he was using the inner thigh there!

--- Quote from: SD on December 24, 2020, 10:52:38 AM ---I have struggled to get the inner thigh pad to work.  However I shape it and however I attach it with the straps, it always ends up protected the inside of my knee cap within the first over.  Maybe it is supposed to be used as a chest guard after all

--- End quote ---

Ive struggled with the inner thigh aswell, it seems harder to get a proper fit. Resorted to bending it way way past the shape of my inner thigh and strapping it tightly in the kitbag for a few days. Does work but needs doing every week or 2. Not the dream thighpad product I was looking for but a definite improvement on aero strippers

brokenbat:
It worked well for me. I went super aggressive with both thigh guards - almost like you’d roll up a towel. Pic here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDuDYkfh67a/?igshid=12tnb320gjqvk

Then let it sit for a day or two and it will open up slightly on its own. No need to redo it after this.

richyreed:
Steve smith was also using them in a recent net, doesn't look like he got the memo about shaping them before!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version