Cricket Manufacturers / Brands > Rob Pack Blue Room

Theres something for everyone at The Pack Cave.

<< < (2/12) > >>

jonpinson:

--- Quote from: johan95 on December 13, 2010, 08:37:47 PM ---Lol, good question though. Abd could you tell me which ones are the pro bats: I can't tell :( Prices fir everything would be helpful if they're for sale? :)

--- End quote ---

Mate you're having a nightmare typing on the ipod tonight :D

johan95:
Tell me about it! :( At least I spelt that one right...oh wait..I did :D I type fast so it's usually poor but you understand the general point...

charlie_bendall:
I was determined not to buy another bat before the start of the season but the determination is starting to weaken - SAF or one of these seem to be doing the damage!  :D

Cover_Drive:
Brilliant sticks! The swell one is really going on me. The high spine etc etc.

Is it me but in the very first picture the bottom two bats look similar with the bottom one having little concaving.

jonpinson:

--- Quote from: ProWannabe88 on December 13, 2010, 08:41:58 PM ---dont worry we all have those days, yes they are all for sale, just an example of what can be made if anyone was to order, or if you have seen something specific in the pics i can indeed get some specs. all bats are 180 (including the 2 Pro bats) and the 2 in question are the 2 on the right in pic 3 and 4 Johan.

--- End quote ---

Cheers. I realise these are examples, but I would be in your debt of you could find out the weights of the ones shown, as one or two are potentially interesting.

Ta

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version