Advertise on CBF

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: How Much are your 2018 Club Shirts?  (Read 3133 times)

mattw

• International Captain
  • Trade Count: (+9)
    • PRYZM Cricket
Re: How Much are your 2018 Club Shirts?
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2018, 09:03:06 PM »

I'll raise that to 42.50 for a long sleeve shirt and postage

I did have initials on mine but they were only 1.20 extra

Bloody hell!

richthekeeper

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2018, 10:00:08 PM »

I'll raise that to 42.50 for a long sleeve shirt and postage

I did have initials on mine but they were only 1.20 extra

The Surridge stuff does look and fit really nice though!

Neon Cricket

• Forum Sponsor
  • International Captain
  • Trade Count: (+2)
    • Neon Cricket
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2018, 06:37:01 AM »

The Surridge stuff does look and fit really nice though!

We've got exactly the same shirts in long sleeve for 37, inc 3 sponsor logos, if they're the top Surridge gear.

Either your being ripped off by the supplier or the club has chucked its own margin on top...

bruggers100

• First XI Captain
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2018, 03:12:38 PM »

Short Sleeve 36.97 plus 3.49 initials plus postage, long sleeve 41.97 plus 3.49 plus postage which I think is 5.99, and you don't get free postage at all on team wear.

I play five or six games a year, and the if the sponsors change you have to get a new shirt for league matches (which are the only matches I play).  Also, I have at least a short sleeve jumper with the current sponsors, so that's another 45 plus.

What do you think my opinion is ?

Calzehbhoy

• International Captain
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2018, 05:49:33 PM »

Short Sleeve 36.97 plus 3.49 initials plus postage, long sleeve 41.97 plus 3.49 plus postage which I think is 5.99, and you don't get free postage at all on team wear.

I play five or six games a year, and the if the sponsors change you have to get a new shirt for league matches (which are the only matches I play).  Also, I have at least a short sleeve jumper with the current sponsors, so that's another 45 plus.

Id be requesting a sponsor free shirt from whoever makes them for you.

RPC/Blueroom Cricket - Adie

• Forum Sponsor
  • Forum Legend
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2018, 10:15:48 PM »

Sponsor free shirt and just use that. If the club demand you use a sponsored one they can stump up the cash.

Maverick79

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (+9)
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2018, 07:29:49 AM »

We secured a main sponsor a couple of seasons ago after a number of seasons without. The club decided to use some of the sponsorship to offset the cost of shirts so each member received a new shirt with the new sponsors on when they paid their annual membership. If players subsequently needed to replace their shirt, then they have to purchase that themselves at 25 (our current sponsorship deal ends at the end of this season). New players joining the club get a shirt included in their membership.

bruggers100

• First XI Captain
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2018, 08:18:04 PM »

Sponsor free shirt and just use that. If the club demand you use a sponsored one they can stump up the cash.

To be honest, I think I am going to call it a day with my club if I have to get another shirt etc.  Its just not worth it.  If they relax the rules then I may change my mind.  One person demanding them stump up for a shirt is not really on when everyone else is in the same boat.  Thats not my style.  Id rather walk.

Gurujames

• International Captain
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2018, 08:28:02 PM »

Is it a club rule that you to wear their shirt? If so Id tell them to do one, Im sure plenty of others feel agreived so set up a protest and get everyone who agrees to wear a blank shirt. Militant.

jonny77

• First XI Captain
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2018, 08:48:52 PM »

Not sure how much ours are individually but I got a ss shirt, ls  shirt, sleeveless jumper and ls jumper for 110, all with sponsor and badge.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Advertise on CBF