Cricket Manufacturers / Brands > Ayrtek Cricket

Ayrtek Gloves and Pads Review

(1/3) > >>

Wozaboxa:
I've purchased quite a bit of kit off Tom for my Son who's doing well in fledgling career, As I bought it as a Bundle Tom did me a very competitive deal and I'm very please with the quality of gear that has been sent to us, I thought I'd show you all because we all love a mooch at some kit!
I won't harp on about little details as the pictures tell the story, but what I will say is that these are very lightweight without compromising on the protection, confidence inspiring for a young man to go out and bat with! Youth size kit RH. The gloves are super comfortable.
Pads.

Gloves

JB:
Itís great gear

Ayrtek Cricket:
Thanks both :D appreciate both the feedback and your support as customers

imogzyboy:
I agree, I bought a bundle before Christmas, kit feels amazing fits lovely too and I especially like the white draw string bags! Haha the little things! Shame I have to wait another season to use it all, but agree great kit!

Wozaboxa:

--- Quote from: imogzyboy on January 20, 2020, 04:07:16 PM ---I agree, I bought a bundle before Christmas, kit feels amazing fits lovely too and I especially like the white draw string bags! Haha the little things! Shame I have to wait another season to use it all, but agree great kit!

--- End quote ---

Yep, I'm with you on that! I was talking about the bag and my lad said "Dad, get the pads out the bag please so I can have a look!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version