General Cricket > Cricket Admin, Facilities and Fundraising

New nets for club

<< < (2/2)

Simmy:
@KettonJake Ladddddddddd recon you can get us owt for a Electronic scoreboard

KettonJake:

--- Quote from: Simmy on November 09, 2020, 06:47:04 PM ---@KettonJake Ladddddddddd recon you can get us owt for a Electronic scoreboard

--- End quote ---

Always tough to find grant funding for a scoreboard but I have seen it happen on occasion, happy to have a look, drop me a message mate

suraj:
To hook onto the nets question: I'm in EC of a cricket club in Austria and we're also looking to overhaul our nets in the coming season. Any advice for continental clubs here what to do? We have 2 lanes where the runup is slightly skewed and we have to level that a bit.

I want to have some sort of flexible pvc coated metal fencing behind the net for at least the first metre in hight and of course put a net roof onto it. We'll be renewing the lanes. Here's what it looks like as of today:
Don't worry about the hung up nets, that's just to make sure the snow and wind dont eat away the nets.

KettonJake:

--- Quote from: suraj on November 10, 2020, 02:03:13 PM ---To hook onto the nets question: I'm in EC of a cricket club in Austria and we're also looking to overhaul our nets in the coming season. Any advice for continental clubs here what to do? We have 2 lanes where the runup is slightly skewed and we have to level that a bit.

I want to have some sort of flexible pvc coated metal fencing behind the net for at least the first metre in hight and of course put a net roof onto it. We'll be renewing the lanes. Here's what it looks like as of today:
Don't worry about the hung up nets, that's just to make sure the snow and wind dont eat away the nets.

--- End quote ---

We work with a lot of European clubs and cricket boards through our work with ICC Europe, and can happily assist on a supply only basis, or even coming over to install.

To have roof netting you will need metalwork at the top between the uprights to create a cage structure, rather than just upright posts as you have currently.

Feel free to send me an email to look into this further.

LockieEP:

--- Quote from: KettonJake on November 09, 2020, 02:07:05 PM ---Feel free to get in touch to discuss, we complete dozens of these installations every year. If you are eligible we can also secure grant funding on your behalf, unlike other companies this comes at no cost to you.

--- End quote ---

Have sent you an email and hopefully we can have a chat next week

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version