Cricket Manufacturers / Brands > Red Ink Cricket

Mend well, John!

<< < (9/9)

golders:
Happy to hear youíre able to work again,easing yourself in.
Any new shapes on the horizon? You have a nice range as it is and you made a lovely x3 for me and you were great to deal with.

Red Ink Cricket:

--- Quote from: golders on January 28, 2021, 09:42:34 PM ---Happy to hear youíre able to work again,easing yourself in.
Any new shapes on the horizon? You have a nice range as it is and you made a lovely x3 for me and you were great to deal with.

--- End quote ---

Due to last year Iíve delayed any new bats until next year. Always tinkering with shapes in the workshop and custom make a lot both on and off the forum. As soon as Iíve caught up on orders Iím going to look at doing some specials. Got a few nice shapes Iíve been working on but put on hold whilst I get through some orders

New pads and gloves will be on the website as soon as I can chance to get some new pics done.

golders:

--- Quote from: Red Ink Cricket on January 28, 2021, 09:46:29 PM ---Due to last year Iíve delayed any new bats until next year. Always tinkering with shapes in the workshop and custom make a lot both on and off the forum. As soon as Iíve caught up on orders Iím going to look at doing some specials. Got a few nice shapes Iíve been working on but put on hold whilst I get through some orders

New pads and gloves will be on the website as soon as I can chance to get some new pics done.

--- End quote ---

Same supplier as last time with the softs John?

Red Ink Cricket:

--- Quote from: golders on January 28, 2021, 09:57:52 PM ---Same supplier as last time with the softs John?

--- End quote ---

Nope different this time and even better in my opinion. Quality is spot on

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version