General Cricket > Latest Matches

2021 World Cup T20

<< < (4/68) > >>

Kulli:

--- Quote from: ppccopener on October 19, 2021, 04:32:44 PM ---Eyes on Italy for me with a bit of mixed ancestry, there are at least a couple of genuine sounding Italians in the team along with a mixed bag of others, inciuding Jade Dernbach unfortunatley.

But seriously Could England play without Morgan? Seems the idea is open in the media as a possibility for Eoin himself.

Great Captain, really great but in a 20 over game could a better player have more of an impact?

Livingstone has to be in for me, and Jordan

--- End quote ---

The genuine sounding Italians arenít very Italian. If you mean Gian and the lad Grassi?

I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Jersey beat the Italian and German sides with their ring ins.

FattusCattus:
Is this on the telly anywhere?

rickjames:
Sky

Kulli:
Delighted to see the Dutch side of rings ins pumped too. Go the home grown boys( with the odd exception)!

SurreySam:
Ind - Aus warm up match and India won convincingly. Opened up with spin in the power play and got 3 early wickets, they're going to be tough opposition to beat I think.

Only watched 20 mins of Englands warm up so far and Jason Roy danced around a straight one, first ball of the match. Not good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version