General Cricket > Your Cricket

Are you moving clubs?

<< < (2/49) > >>

ProWannabe88:
 :o
--- Quote from: ProCricketer1982 on March 07, 2014, 09:38:10 AM ---I'm moving clubs this year for no other reason than they are offering 60 ish games of cricket potentially against about 26. Standard on a Saturday will be slightly lower but Sundays better and lots of touring games, t20's, friendlies pre and post season etc.

--- End quote ---

Where's that mate? 60 games a season sounds awesome

Cedrictoad:
I am moving teams due to Mrs Toadus requiring a shorter commute for her work. 

You have got to love those first few awkward net sessions! 

ProWannabe88:

--- Quote from: Cedrictoad on March 07, 2014, 09:42:26 AM ---I am moving teams due to Mrs Toadus requiring a shorter commute for her work. 

--- End quote ---

I've not had to worry about that really, Just be the awkward changing room glances on the first league game when everybody has been giving it the big one in the nets and now has to prove it on the field lol

FattusCattus:

--- Quote from: Cedrictoad on March 07, 2014, 09:42:26 AM ---I am moving teams due to Mrs Toadus requiring a shorter commute for her work. 

--- End quote ---

Picked a club yet Toadus?

FattusCattus:

--- Quote from: imogzyboy on March 07, 2014, 09:36:46 AM ---If I recover from an operation on a torn ATF ligament I think that's what it's called! My ankle basically :) I hope to be playing in lisvane in Cardiff due to relocating down there :)

--- End quote ---

Excellent work - a young man I know, who is on the fringes of the county youth set up, plays down there and loves it - says it's a really nice club.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version