Equipment > Your Kit

Your 2021 kit thread...

<< < (3/47) > >>

Jones129:
I love those old school gm labels are they on new bats or original?

Chad:
COVID lockdown got me really down, and a bit bored. Maybe unwisely spent a fair chunk on kit - but have had some very very nice gear as a result.

Here is the first of my numerous sets of kits - a pretty new brand called The Crick3t Lab. And the answer is no - even I would wonder if I was sponsored! :-[

I know I know, I just had to get 7 of each sticker... Kind of like an extreme @t2ylo :D

Here are the profiles of the 5 outer bats, rather Keeley Superior esque shapes with no concaving and a good volume of wood through the hitting zone. I wonder why... (Disclaimer, I've only seen one Superior in the flesh, and I'd say this is pretty close to that profile)

3 bats TCL shaped up and also an Argon OLE beaut which was rehandled. (The one on the right was an attempted ST shape)

And a close up of the softs, which were very nice indeed. Will be testing these out on my V Elite batting aid, and possibly my Paceman, if I can find the balls! (Forgot to take an individual one of the Duffle, but seems to be able to fit all the kit plus 2 bats, so what I need!)

Of course, one of the 3 Ayrtek lids will be included in this kit, alongside maybe some new Strettons - I'm keen to find out how the mouldable off the shelf ones are like! Then again, I do have 2 pairs of P2s and a pair of Strettons already...

Here's hoping we do get some cricket at least!

Jimbo:
Outstanding kit badgering @Chad 😂 interested to hear what the bats are like, have heard the name a few times but never seen a review.

Alvaro:
I mean, no offence. But that is obscene.

Chad:

--- Quote from: Jimbo on January 11, 2021, 02:29:55 AM ---Outstanding kit badgering @Chad 😂 interested to hear what the bats are like, have heard the name a few times but never seen a review.

--- End quote ---

A bit excessive to say the least! Will pop up a review on the kit, but probably only go through 2 bats or so!

--- Quote from: Alvaro on January 11, 2021, 10:50:45 AM ---I mean, no offence. But that is obscene.

--- End quote ---

Not going to lie - I find it obscene too - and I've still got more! Would be best mute/ignore my posts for a while! :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version