Equipment > Gloves

Help Buying Gloves and Pads

(1/3) > >>

uncertainsir:
Hi

CBF new member here and first time poster.

Itís that time of year when I realise I really do need some new softs.
Iíve seen an unbranded pad and glove bundle by Thecricketshed. I feel that itís not worth it to order from Onlinestockists (in India) - deliver, customer contact and guarantee.
Iím 6ft 4 so need Large pads.
Does anyone have any advice on whatís the best softs to get as a pair - donít mind them being unbranded etc.

Thanks

Six Sixes Cricket:
Hi, welcome to the forum.

Best advice I can give you is to go to your local cricket shop and try some on.

Jimbo:
Plenty good options out there, what's your budget?

uncertainsir:
Seen some good looking softs for around £80-90 - so somewhere around that price.
I can always get some plain white gloves as they got with any pads but is always nice to get gloves and pads together - might be an easier delivery/better deal

Jimbo:

--- Quote from: uncertainsir on February 20, 2021, 12:05:31 PM ---Seen some good looking softs for around £80-90 - so somewhere around that price.
I can always get some plain white gloves as they got with any pads but is always nice to get gloves and pads together - might be an easier delivery/better deal

--- End quote ---

Is that £80/90 for both pads and gloves? Wouldn't get the absolute top end for that but there's definitely some nice bundles out there. Have a look at the H4L Clearance section, some deals on there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version