Advertise on CBF

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: C&D helmets  (Read 2313 times)

mo_town

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (+1)
Re: C&D helmets
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2022, 10:13:44 AM »

Why dont they make helmets for slightly smaller heads? Its just one size for 58-62 cms. I remember buying an Albion ages back which was supposed to be 58-62 but it felt so big, I had to eventually give it away.

Ayrtek Cricket

• Forum Sponsor
  • International Superstar
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • www.AyrtekCricket.com
    • Ayrtek Cricket
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2022, 08:55:47 AM »

Just catching up on this thread as have had a manic few weeks with the Tests starting, good to see them back in the market and interesting that they are using their C&D name rather than Albion as the headline brand.

Helmet wise it looks like they have updated the previous mould/style to make it compliant and offered a cloth covering option too thats always been a popular request. Ear pads make it look a bit cumbersome IMO and could do with a re-shape but at the price points offered they'll scoop up some of the market currently dominated by Masuri/Shrey. 

cobweb1510

• Club Cricketer
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2022, 07:14:27 PM »

My son needed a new helmet last year. Turns out we were gifted one (an Albion by coincidence) that he likes- but I was really confused how to actually buy a helmet.

Cricket shops seem to all carry very limited ranges- especially for juniors. Buying online seems to be a total lottery as to whether it will fit/feel comfy etc.

How do people decide which helmet to buy when it's so hard to try a number of different ones on (without driving around all day)
Pages: 1 [2]

Advertise on CBF