Equipment > Your Kit

Your 2019 kit...

<< < (2/26) > >>

Yorkershire:
@t2ylo nice kit! I've always wanted a coffin but feel it maybe difficult to carry and not as practical as a duffle. How do you find carrying it about?

LateBloomer:
Just had a read of the thread @t2ylo. Very impressive standard of kit within the family! Other than the Masuri helmets I think id happily use any of those items myself

t2ylo:

--- Quote from: Yorkershire on December 18, 2018, 04:09:49 PM ---@t2ylo nice kit! I've always wanted a coffin but feel it maybe difficult to carry and not as practical as a duffle. How do you find carrying it about?

--- End quote ---

Love my coffin - had it for a very long time.
Upsides - Fits easily into boot of car, protects kit really well, there’s something very old school about it.
Downsides - has to be packed very neatly to get everything in. Need boot bag. Not suitable for keepers or insane levels of kit.

t2ylo:

--- Quote from: LateBloomer on December 18, 2018, 04:11:43 PM ---Just had a read of the thread @t2ylo. Very impressive standard of kit within the family! Other than the Masuri helmets I think id happily use any of those items myself

--- End quote ---

The boys have to have new regs helmets - mine are the two smelly old Albion ones.

LateBloomer:

--- Quote from: t2ylo on December 18, 2018, 04:18:24 PM ---The boys have to have new regs helmets - mine are the two smelly old Albion ones.

--- End quote ---

I use Albion myself so happy days!

Which out of those 3 duffles do you think is best?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version