Equipment > Helmets

Icehockey Helmets

<< < (3/4) > >>

Kai:
A bit off topic but has there been any prototypes or research into cricket helmets with a transparent lid instead of the grill?

Batoff:

--- Quote from: Kai on March 25, 2021, 11:01:20 AM ---A bit off topic but has there been any prototypes or research into cricket helmets with a transparent lid instead of the grill?

--- End quote ---

They didn't really catch on

http://custombats.co.uk/cbforum/index.php?topic=41607.0

brokenbat:

--- Quote from: Kai on March 25, 2021, 11:01:20 AM ---A bit off topic but has there been any prototypes or research into cricket helmets with a transparent lid instead of the grill?

--- End quote ---

Yes. This was very fashionable a few decades ago. I remember watching highlights of Imran khan batting in one.

BitsandBats:

--- Quote from: suraj on March 25, 2021, 11:00:27 AM ---It's less about not having a safe helmet in cricket helmets but a more accessible option. As I have no way to really go out and test cricket helmets myself I'm wondering about options which I actually can access and try on. Those helmets are out in the shops and I can just go there and test one if it should fit for the sport. Will test the free one if I can get it.

--- End quote ---

I think if you walked out with that on, on a Saturday you may soon find all the seamers loostening up and running in a little faster to test it out! 😂

InternalTraining:
^ :D :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version