Advertise on CBF

Author Topic: Dynamite Dynamis  (Read 1728 times)

Howzat

• Forum Legend
  • Trade Count: (+7)
Dynamite Dynamis
« on: April 01, 2009, 07:58:21 PM »

Recieved this bat at 2pm today, packaged very well... it was a hard job to get the thing open!

Brand: Dynamite
Model: Dynamis
Weight: 2lb 7
Grains: 8

Upon taking this bat out of the packaging I was amazed at how good the stickers look in real life, they look a lot better than in the pictures.  I really like the front stickers, the back are growing on me but I cant help that think a little snazzy line like some of the puma bats would look better on the back.
I was stunned when I saw how large the edges are for a 2lb 7 bat, this bat picks up like a dream aswell defiantly feels the best of all my bats.

The bat looks a beauty, 8 fairly straight grains all sapwood.  The edges are 29mm at their thickest and this 29mm edges continue for a good way down the bat. Even the shoulders are 19mm, when you consider the weight of this bat, thats outstanding!

The bat pings well from a few hits off the mallet. Not as good as my CE or Redback but still decent, should hopefully improve further from a bit of knocking in!

The bat is brilliantly finished, one of the best I've seen infact.

Going to have a few throw downs tomorow with it... hopefully it will rival the CE and Redback. Then some careful knocking in and oiling during the Easter hols :)

Thanks for the great bat Chris!

Judge it for yourself...

« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 08:00:52 PM by Leo »
Top Scores: 171,112,100,99,86*,74*  Best Bowling: 5/18

Richie

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (+7)
Re: Dynamite Dynamis
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 08:03:13 PM »

Looks huge for 2lb 7!  Not bad a profile either,  overall looks good.  Grains could be better but that doesn't always matter ;)
Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent.

Chris1976

• Club Cricketer
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 09:39:08 PM »

So glad it arrived on time Leo.  Looks like you had the problem I have.... cant get those damn stickers to look as bling in the photos as they are in reality.... think I need to find a professional photographer to get some promotional pics.

If you have any problems whatsoever you know where I am mate and I will sort it ASAP.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 09:46:10 PM by DynamiteBats »

generalcustard

• Village Cricketer
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 09:01:31 AM »

Really like the profile, top class, but is it just my eyes but does the last pic make the line look a little wonky??

SillyShilly

• International Captain
  • Trade Count: (+22)
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 09:20:15 AM »

mate i think the profile is awesome,that's  alot of bat your getting for not alot of weight! I reckon that the last pic looks wonky because of the stickers, if they they're not put on perfectly they can give that 'wonky' impression. Good looking bat, let us know how it goes......got it feeling it's gonna be a gun! I think that the grains look very good, thats the ideal amount i would look for in a bat - longevity and performance!

Arthur

• County 2nd XI
  • Trade Count: (+5)
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 06:48:05 PM »

Lovely profile but the stickers look horrible and amateur I think.

BlarneyArmy

• County 2nd XI
  • Trade Count: (+2)
    • My Website
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 06:53:45 PM »

I like the stickers. Bat looks good. The finish does look very good, very like Warsop bats that I have seen.

Chris1976

• Club Cricketer
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 02:56:27 PM »

Hope your bat is shaping up well Leo

Pictured is the one I've decided to use this season... although I've picked a few out only for people to see it and twist my arm in to letting it go so this may not yet make it out to the middle with me tomorrow.

Tried to get a good picture of the front graphics, outside shots do seem to photograph better although I still havent managed to get the pics to show how much the chrome shines.... I definitely will never make a pro photographer.

If anyone knows a good cheap photographer for products please do let me know.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Talisman

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (+76)
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 11:14:03 PM »

I cannot remember if you told me where you buy these, I would be interested in quoting to make you some bats, a little less Indian in shape.

Advertise on CBF