Companies > Ihsan

Ihsan Factory [Video]

<< < (2/3) > >>

Simmy:
old school screen printing! no fancy versa plotters there

the guy showing them round with black shirt no idea what he is saying but i dont like him lol

the workers dont seem to happy either lol

IQ:
either this is old video or cricket companies in Pak are really behind the times.

I went to a few factories in India last year - most had much more automation that this place. some of the places I am talking - not so big places either.

MD2812:
Interesting video!

Is it odd that they stack willow on the roof? I remember from a childhood your of GM factory they advised they kept it cool out of sun and rain.

When we see videos or photos of Pakistani/Indian factories there are people working on the floor, is this comfortable?

They seem very casual handling the bats/throwing them into other piles, and health and safety is very different to over here, with those boards of up right nails!

Amazing how 2 factories making the same products could be so different down to cultures.

Cover_Drive:

--- Quote from: IQ on March 23, 2013, 08:11:18 AM ---either this is old video or cricket companies in Pak are really behind the times.

I went to a few factories in India last year - most had much more automation that this place. some of the places I am talking - not so big places either.

--- End quote ---

One of my club mate visited Ihsan factory last year and shared same views as this video. So can't be 'that' old unless they morphed into a whole different place in past few months, which I doubt would be the case.

--- Quote from: MD2812 on March 23, 2013, 09:31:02 AM ---Interesting video!

Is it odd that they stack willow on the roof? I remember from a childhood your of GM factory they advised they kept it cool out of sun and rain.

When we see videos or photos of Pakistani/Indian factories there are people working on the floor, is this comfortable?

They seem very casual handling the bats/throwing them into other piles, and health and safety is very different to over here, with those boards of up right nails!

Amazing how 2 factories making the same products could be so different down to cultures.

--- End quote ---

That's how they work there, factories our there are not equipped with comfort products.

Pretty sure those bats which are being thrown here and there are tape ball bats. They make amasses of them.

imperivm:
Really interesting video, it's amazing how many bats and clefts of willow are knocking about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version