Vacuum Grip Applicator DIY Guide
Go to your hardware store and puchase:
- 1x 250mm long 50mm diameter pvc tubing
- 1x multiplier 50mm
- 1x decrease diameter from 50mm to 32mm (or whatever size your vacuumcleaners pipe is.
- 1x roll of insulation tape if you dont have it
- Measure the length needed for your grip setup (harrow, SH or LH would be different)
- The pipe has to go on both ends of the multiplier, so you need to cut it, i used a hacksaw. Measure how much you need.
- The decreaser goes on the other opening (the 45 degree pipe)
- Put it all together, tape any connection, sand down the edges and try it out!.
Oh- and by the way - it works on octopus Grips as well!