Advertise on CBF

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New duffle required  (Read 2331 times)

objcpp

• Club Cricketer
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: New duffle required
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2016, 02:35:17 PM »

+1 on B&S Duffle.

langer17

• International Captain
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2016, 07:40:17 AM »

Slim pickings on duffle bags over here in Australia, but GCCC are stocking the 2015 model of the GM Original Duffle.

I picked one up today to take to training and it is much larger than I had anticipated. It is only ever so slightly smaller than my GN Legend Bag and my Gabba (Club custom) bag which has surprised me.

I have 2 bats, pads, thighpad, 2 x gloves and helmet in there atm with plenty of room, plus I haven't even put anything in the top section. Within the bag there would easily be room for another 3 sets of gloves or all your clothes or you could use the top compartment for that. Pretty pleased and will be very handy as I will cycle to training now.

Calzehbhoy

• International Captain
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2016, 07:42:17 AM »

Is the Supernova in stock anywhere?

Mpt7

• County 2nd XI
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2016, 11:59:12 AM »

I have a supernove and had the Kook before hand and they are great if you have the minimum amount of kit but if you have a bit of a collection then you are constantly taking kit out and putting it on and carrying a separate bag for your whites

SuperNova is the best but I'm now on the lookout for a quality tri-level stand up.

hopwoodbear

• Club Cricketer
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2016, 09:32:01 AM »

I had a Kook kd5000 but wasnt impressed, so went down the Supernova route and its awesome!

just invested after watching some of the review vids from its just cricket

what was the problem with it?

Nmcgee

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2016, 09:39:56 AM »

Slim pickings on duffle bags over here in Australia, but GCCC are stocking the 2015 model of the GM Original Duffle.

I picked one up today to take to training and it is much larger than I had anticipated. It is only ever so slightly smaller than my GN Legend Bag and my Gabba (Club custom) bag which has surprised me.

I have 2 bats, pads, thighpad, 2 x gloves and helmet in there atm with plenty of room, plus I haven't even put anything in the top section. Within the bag there would easily be room for another 3 sets of gloves or all your clothes or you could use the top compartment for that. Pretty pleased and will be very handy as I will cycle to training now.

@langer17 Good work mate. I picked up the GM, top of the line duffle from SD in their recent sale. I was never a duffle fan but thought I'd give it a try for a discount price. It's enormous. I'm very pleased for the price paid.

Interesting that duffles haven't caught on in Aus yet. Very few/ low quality offerings from Australian retailers.
Back yourself.

Calzehbhoy

• International Captain
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2016, 12:27:56 PM »

Supernova is very good.

gerhard303

• First XI Captain
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2016, 12:44:59 PM »

Slim pickings on duffle bags over here in Australia
Blank Bats duffles due to hit our shores in a couple of weeks.
I'll have a few in stock for any fellow Aussies after them. :)
Pages: 1 [2]

Advertise on CBF