Secrets to his success (imo)..
1. Still head
2. Contact mostly under his eyes - this is why his timing is good and why he can cream "front foot" drives even if his weight appears to be on his back foot
3. Head generally goes through the ball
4. Knows his off stump
5. Keeps his head still enough and going forward enough to never miss anything on his pads
6. Made a deal with the devil - was promised loads of runs for the small price of looking absolutely atrocious while batting
1. Not that still, he moves all over the place, but his eyes are level
2. Absolutely. And this is vital
3. Yes too.
4. He must do!
5. Same as 2 and 3
6. Not sure, he works very hard at his game.
My view is he knows his game really well and is mentally in a good place with his batting.
Which batsmen doesn't struggle with the moving ball?
Loads play it well. It isn't that hard!
Might be a bit different at 90 + mph mind!