Advertise on CBF

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Aus made xxx11 monster  (Read 4706 times)

InternalTraining

• World Cup Winner
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Aus made xxx11 monster
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2017, 03:17:07 PM »

And I'm sure posts like that will really help the cause.
Great work, champ ;)

I have given up! You want something done, go to Muelemans. Rest is riff-raff and idle chatter!

InternalTraining

• World Cup Winner
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2017, 03:25:35 PM »

@simonmay5  hasn't had any trouble getting STU made bats , our conversations have led to his GN experience being very special indeed , my bats are very unique but not impossible to get a hold of , my teamates have used many of them & love every bat , even sold a few to those who have asked , I suggest @manno & @InternalTraining build a relationship with a manufacturer over many years & gain a level of respect from them , then you can post & share unique bats that have been offered to you , or just cough up some big dollars & order a special from GN , looking fwd to seeing you sharing this on the forum , many other guys on this forum have done this & reaped the rewards from batmakers , they then post to share the experience, some very rare examples have been seen ,was going to show the 2018 kronus & legend gold that i have as well  , but you 2 gentlemen know everything already only 1 2018 kaboom has been made with 56mm edge in super rare black willow with a 2lb 12oz weight , so it is atm "unobtainable" , from now on I'll leave it to you 2 to keep the forum up the speed on the Aus GN news.

May be, may be not. If they are that difficult to get hold of, and people are not willing to help, then they are as good as cow dung. I have no desire to share news about cow dung.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 03:54:23 PM by InternalTraining »

Alvaro

• Forum Legend
  • Trade Count: (+3)
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2017, 04:25:37 PM »

Happy New Year

Percy_Grainger

• Club Cricketer
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2017, 05:53:39 PM »

May be, may be not. If they are that difficult to get hold of, and people are not willing to help, then they are as good as cow dung. I have no desire to share news about cow dung.

Is it specifically a bat made by Stu himself that you are after , or just any GN bat made in Australia?  Surely the latter is not that difficult to acquire.  Or are you after one that is abnormally large?

simonmay5

• International Captain
  • Trade Count: (+11)
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2017, 07:35:05 PM »

Both are easily available I managed to get bats made by Stuart Kranzbuhler with out any problems at all just need to contact well know retailers in Australia and they will be more than happy to help kingsgrove Newcastle have been brilliant to deal with

JB

• International Captain
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2017, 08:35:52 PM »

@skip1973 is awesome to deal with, sorted me a fantastic 50+ with very little fuss! I would highly recommend

JB

• International Captain
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2017, 09:03:50 PM »

@Aussiecollector @skip1973 as a lover of heavy SK made lovely big bats is there anything left for us to buy with s huge profile? Id love another before they are gone forever to add to the collection! Like to add that Im not a dick, and dont make posts detracting from the awesome knowledge of aus made GNs that you have

JB

• International Captain
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2017, 09:18:59 PM »

Id love one of the original Warner shapes with huge edges and spines but a massive signature may also fit the bill

Sivlar13

• International Captain
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Love a legside stumping.
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2017, 09:43:45 PM »

I want this.
Life goal - to play a Kane Williamson dab to 3rd man for one.

@SivDrums

JB

• International Captain
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2017, 09:51:47 PM »

joymarvin

• County 2nd XI
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2017, 06:36:44 AM »

There is a KW replica GN velocity at players sports NZD, anyone got any idea about that bat, keen on it

Lovely shape on the KW replica.

Chalkie

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (+6)
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2017, 06:07:42 PM »

I want this.

So do i

Well keep your eyes on the sale section and you may just get a chance to pick up a big Aussie GN  ;)

Ams4287

• International Captain
  • Trade Count: (+5)
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2017, 06:47:47 PM »

Well keep your eyes on the sale section and you may just get a chance to pick up a big Aussie GN  ;)

Queue the forumites refreshing the for sale section like mad for a spinetasic Aussie blade 😀
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Advertise on CBF