Advertise on CBF

Author Topic: Hellfire Stickers?  (Read 2518 times)

hilly_2015

• Club Cricketer
  • Trade Count: (0)
Hellfire Stickers?
« on: February 21, 2018, 08:08:30 PM »

Do any of you guys know whether H4L will supply me with a replacement set of Hellfire stickers without the need to pay for a full refurb? I've dropped Matt an email but it seems he's quite busy with getting orders out the door!

The ones on my current Hellfire have seen better days and I'm about to do a refurb ready for the new season.

simonmay5

• International Captain
  • Trade Count: (+11)
Re: Hellfire Stickers?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 08:13:16 PM »

I dont think H4l send stickers out for obviously reasons they offer s refurb service which is extremely good

hilly_2015

• Club Cricketer
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 08:21:07 PM »

I dont think H4l send stickers out for obviously reasons they offer s refurb service which is extremely good
Not even if you can prove it's a genuine H4L? i.e. number on bat handle etc...

I'm reluctant to send it off for a refurb when I've got the tools to do it myself - I actually find it quite therapeutic too!

For a standard refurb you're probably talking something like 50 just to send it down and get it back. Call me tight - but I'd rather just fork out for a set of stickers!

springbok45

• County 2nd XI
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 08:44:32 PM »

He restickered my tempo that came from eBay with b3 refurb stickers for postage cost as they don't like to send them out.

iand123

• World Cup Winner
  • Trade Count: (+13)
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 10:44:09 AM »

Not even if you can prove it's a genuine H4L? i.e. number on bat handle etc...

The reason most places stopped doing this was even when a genuine bat was owned the stickers would be sent and ended up elsewhere

Kulli

• World Cup Winner
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Herr Kaleun
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 10:47:54 AM »

He restickered my tempo that came from eBay with b3 refurb stickers for postage cost as they don't like to send them out.

That's pretty decent of them tbh, if you call a round trip 20 then that's about what most places would charge you for stickers anyway.
They won't catch us this time! Not this time! They haven't spotted us! No, they're all snoring in their bunks! Or, you know what? They're drinking at the bar, celebrating our sinking! Not yet, my friends. Not yet!

hilly_2015

• Club Cricketer
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 08:47:53 PM »

The reason most places stopped doing this was even when a genuine bat was owned the stickers would be sent and ended up elsewhere
Really? That's pretty crap. Ruins it for the people who want them for legitimate reasons! I'll wait and see what the guys come back with.

Advertise on CBF