Advertise on CBF

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Trad Trialists  (Read 5089 times)

stevat

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Trad Trialists
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2018, 09:19:50 AM »

Customers like me also, if the price is right of course.  Saying that, my current lid isn't cloth covered, but always have preferred them.

Ayrtek Cricket

• Forum Sponsor
  • International Superstar
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • www.AyrtekCricket.com
    • Ayrtek Cricket
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2018, 09:25:40 AM »

Yes, producing the plastic shell version will bring the price points down but the tooling up fees are considerably more than the carbon fibre one.....crowdfunding maybe an option to explore as a way of getting it off the ground and to market.

Kulli

• World Cup Winner
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Herr Kaleun
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2018, 09:40:31 AM »

Yes, producing the plastic shell version will bring the price points down but the tooling up fees are considerably more than the carbon fibre one.....crowdfunding maybe an option to explore as a way of getting it off the ground and to market.

Ha, getting tooled up means something very different where I grew up!
They won't catch us this time! Not this time! They haven't spotted us! No, they're all snoring in their bunks! Or, you know what? They're drinking at the bar, celebrating our sinking! Not yet, my friends. Not yet!

SAFC2403

• First XI Captain
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2018, 10:21:11 AM »

Thanks, useful feedback. The cloth covering sample is underway currently to pin down the template for the cloth shape in order to cover them. Hopefully its potential customers like you that I can cater for with this model thereby opening up a larger % of the market with this model.

Hey its ok to call us "traditionalists" old buggers if you like ;)

Ayrtek Cricket

• Forum Sponsor
  • International Superstar
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • www.AyrtekCricket.com
    • Ayrtek Cricket
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2018, 10:43:59 PM »

For those that dont follow my social media channels, Ive got a very limited edition gloss finish version of the TradAYRs available.

Ive had these produced as an experimental batch as historically Ive always gone with a matte finish.

Drop me a PM (might take me a while to reply as I dont get notifications anymore That Ive received one) or email at tom@ayrtekcricket.com if you want to secure one (there are only 2 available!).
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Advertise on CBF