Advertise on CBF

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Suggestions on TK Lam repair  (Read 1649 times)

Komdotkom

• Club Cricketer
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Suggestions on TK Lam repair
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2019, 04:05:37 AM »

I used this on Sunday and with my usual amazing skills managed to get a few drives and cuts off the toe, seems as good as new with no sign of movement.
Any tips on how to re-apply the stickers? I want to take the stickers off the back (nice Redback Paradox ones) and repolish  the bat so the colour is consistent, but I find that once polished I can't use PVA to re-adhere the stickers.
I did some googling and it seems that 3m 77 is the preferred glue for people who do craft but I worry that it may be too permanent?
Suggestions welcomed.

Kulli

• World Cup Winner
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Herr Kaleun
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2019, 06:39:07 PM »

She still going strong?
They won't catch us this time! Not this time! They haven't spotted us! No, they're all snoring in their bunks! Or, you know what? They're drinking at the bar, celebrating our sinking! Not yet, my friends. Not yet!

Komdotkom

• Club Cricketer
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2019, 09:45:35 PM »

I haven't used it for a while, mostly bowling machine work in the winter here so I've got a few Indian made bats for that.
I loaned it to a team mate a few weeks ago for a friendly net session and he was very impressed, but it has the weirdest sound to it. I think it may be close to impossible to spot a laminate on the field visually, but I reckon the noise is a give away.
Pages: 1 [2]

Advertise on CBF