Advertise on CBF

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Full re-launch in 2020, retail fully mouldable body armour, starts here on CBF  (Read 24868 times)

edge and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

StrettonFox Sports

• Forum Sponsor
  • First XI Captain
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • High End Ballistic Blunt Trauma Shielding
    • Stretton Fox Sports

Thanks guys, great feedback, ok i'll do a re-shoot with the large size 3 inner and outer. This forums wicked! as usual!
Stretton Fox Sports
Web: http://www.strettonfoxsports.com

Mtown Don

• Club Cricketer
  • Trade Count: (0)

Im sorely tempted by a set of these but having just reworked mine (from 2013) for the first time in a few years and they are staying in place much better so struggling to justify - have there been any significant changes in shape or materials George?

Six Sixes Cricket

• Forum Sponsor
  • World Cup Winner
  • Trade Count: (+20)
    • Six Sixes Cricket Ltd

Weirdly for me the inner was a doddle (previous custom made inner was a struggle)
My outer thigh did expand back quite a bit so will need to re mould. Probably ran too much which didnt help!

StrettonFox Sports

• Forum Sponsor
  • First XI Captain
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • High End Ballistic Blunt Trauma Shielding
    • Stretton Fox Sports

Im sorely tempted by a set of these but having just reworked mine (from 2013) for the first time in a few years and they are staying in place much better so struggling to justify - have there been any significant changes in shape or materials George?
Thanks for the question!, in terms of materials used and how they are made, it's very different, but the protection levels are similar so still awesome :)

I'd honestly say if you're comfy with your current pads then keep them, possibly look to get new straps to tighten up everything but if they fit well and you're safe, then that's the main mission accomplished!
Stretton Fox Sports
Web: http://www.strettonfoxsports.com

Kulli

• World Cup Winner
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Herr Kaleun

I considered the same. The main benifit seems to be that theyre a bit thinner. However I guess the launching of these has meant the second hand value of the older style will have taken a bit of a hit so Ill probably stick with them for now.
They won't catch us this time! Not this time! They haven't spotted us! No, they're all snoring in their bunks! Or, you know what? They're drinking at the bar, celebrating our sinking! Not yet, my friends. Not yet!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Advertise on CBF