Advertise on CBF

Poll

Which date suits for a net at Eversley

Sunday 12th
- 3 (75%)
Sunday 19th
- 1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Eversley net  (Read 1694 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LEACHY48

  • International Captain
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1895
  • Trade Count: (+3)
Re: Eversley net
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2020, 07:04:09 PM »

Have added a poll for this, need to get the ball rolling fairly soon as eversley get booked up pretty quick
Logged

WalkingWicket37

  • International Superstar
  • *******
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13088
  • Trade Count: (+26)
Re: Eversley net
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2020, 08:06:22 PM »

I won't vote in the poll as I believe I can do both

Just get something booked. If you arrange it people will come!
Logged

Neon Cricket

  • International Captain
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2411
  • Trade Count: (+2)
    • Neon Cricket
Re: Eversley net
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2020, 08:20:43 PM »

Jan 12th is no good for me, and I'd be very tentative for the 19th. Early Feb is better for me with the number of appointments I've got coming through for Jan
Logged
Email: adam@neoncricket.co.uk
Website: www.neoncricket.co.uk
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

velvetsky01

  • County 1st XI
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 941
  • Trade Count: (+2)
Re: Eversley net
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2020, 08:28:51 PM »

Cant do the 12th but should be fine for the 19th Jake
Logged
HS: 119*
Best Bowling 7.4-1-32-6
https://instagram.com/the_bat_badger

LEACHY48

  • International Captain
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1895
  • Trade Count: (+3)
Re: Eversley net
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2020, 09:20:21 PM »

Cant do the 12th but should be fine for the 19th Jake

No worries I think the 19th is probably the best option at the moment because its still a couple of weeks away.
Logged

ppccopener

  • Forum Legend
  • ******
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6632
  • Trade Count: (+6)
Re: Eversley net
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2020, 09:50:27 PM »

I'm 60 per cent crocked but the remaining 40 per cent of my body can make the 19th

If just for old times sake !
Logged

LEACHY48

  • International Captain
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1895
  • Trade Count: (+3)
Re: Eversley net
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2020, 10:04:45 AM »

Hey guys, so total for 3 hours with 2 lanes and 1 machine is 147 so we would need a decent turn out. If you are interested in coming along please vote in the poll so we can see numbers and if this is viable
Logged

felix

  • County 2nd XI
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 438
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Eversley net
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2020, 10:38:12 AM »

I voted for 12th but Id turn out on 19th if thats what most people want.
Logged

velvetsky01

  • County 1st XI
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 941
  • Trade Count: (+2)
Re: Eversley net
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2020, 10:46:41 AM »

Hopefully it is the 19th the vote isnt looking likely tho lol
Logged
HS: 119*
Best Bowling 7.4-1-32-6
https://instagram.com/the_bat_badger

WalkingWicket37

  • International Superstar
  • *******
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13088
  • Trade Count: (+26)
Re: Eversley net
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2020, 10:57:49 AM »

Get it booked @LEACHY48  :D
Logged

LEACHY48

  • International Captain
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1895
  • Trade Count: (+3)
Re: Eversley net
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2020, 11:33:46 AM »

Just checked with Eversley and there's no availability until the end of March on a Sunday, date is set for Saturday 25th, whos in?
Logged

velvetsky01

  • County 1st XI
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 941
  • Trade Count: (+2)
Re: Eversley net
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2020, 11:40:42 AM »

25th of Jan?
Logged
HS: 119*
Best Bowling 7.4-1-32-6
https://instagram.com/the_bat_badger

WalkingWicket37

  • International Superstar
  • *******
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13088
  • Trade Count: (+26)
Re: Eversley net
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2020, 12:49:14 PM »

Count me in

What's the timings?
Logged

LEACHY48

  • International Captain
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1895
  • Trade Count: (+3)
Re: Eversley net
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2020, 01:18:49 PM »

25th of Jan?
Yeah should have said sorry
Logged

LEACHY48

  • International Captain
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1895
  • Trade Count: (+3)
Re: Eversley net
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2020, 01:19:41 PM »

Count me in

What's the timings?

Waiting to hear from the guy at eversley but will probably be 4-7
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3
 

Advertise on CBF